duminică, 1 mai 2016

Club secret desires

Posted by with No comments
loading...









The lights get more and more weak, dark settles as night comes slowly, and the lights of the cars on the road become harder and harder to stand for my eyes. I drive the car much faster than the legal limits, the glasses of whiskey that I consumed earlier and the loud music playing in my car growing the adrenaline more and more.


While I drive, I tightly gather my thighs, needing urgent release. The barman in the club was doing a great job with his tongue between my legs, after a languorously pole dance, when we went into the private staff bathroom for a little distraction. So sorry that the owner of the club noticed our absence and he found us in a short while, throwing me out of the local in a few seconds, despite the insistences of the barman, his brother.



Sad and disappointed I drove home fast, going straight to my room. I was, of course, disappointed and sad for losing my job, and for being found in that way with Tedd, the barman, but most of all I was still aroused and before I made any step, I had to release the hot burning sensation that was growing more and more between my thighs.


I noisily shut the door and go straight into my bed, between the soft, orange and green pillows and onto my warm yellow blanket. I feel its warmth burning my skin, remembering Tedd s hot breath on my neck, going down to my breasts. I get rid of my blouse and my bra and I start massaging my breasts as I remember his hands roaming all over my naked body, in the club bathroom. I can still feel his warm hand touching my right breast and gently squeezing my nipple, making me moan and squirm under his touch, while his soft lips were licking and biting my other nipple.




A loud moan escapes my mouth as I pull harder onto my hardened nipple. My right hand trails slowly down the warm skin of my abb. I trace the lines of my thighs as I saw he did with his tongue. He slowly licked my thighs, he kissed my smooth skin, and then his tongue got right onto my aroused clit. He started twisting his tongue, licking and sucking my swollen clit. His pointer finger traced my inner labia, while his middle finger made little circles at my entrance. I was party pool wet and I could see my moisture glistering over his fingers. While he looked into my eyes, he licked his fingers, watching me blushing a little.


”Fuck, your taste is so sweet!” he whispered sexy, slowly, with his lips pressed to my clit, making me feel vibrations and his hot breath hovering all over my pussy.


He smiled and then plunged the two fingers deep inside me, massaging my clitoris with his other hand.

I could feel my G-spot stimulated like I never felt before and my clit trembling uncontrollably, while his tongue was making circles over my nipples. My hands were tracing his muscles, his chest, his abb...I palmed him through his pants, stroked his large cock, while he worked my wet, red, swollen pussy.


I now furiously rub my clit, I feel it closer and closer to release, waves of pleasure keep growing intro my stomach, a nice tingling sensation feels in my aroused pussy while I finger myself...That was the moment my boss found us. He stopped the pleasure, he stopped everything. Oh, he was not angry with us for missing, He was just jealous. I saw his eyes full with lust when I was slowly dancing in front of the men watching my sexy show. And when he saw me into the bathroom, full naked and pleasured my his brother, he could not stand the image and got me out of the club. But I saw his boner pointing in his pants, begging for attention. Oh, Jake, if only he asked me for a night, how I would pleasure him...


Thinking of his hot body, I almost climax, when the phone calls. Shit, all the tension I built up has split now, leaving me angry and unsatisfied. ”Fuck!” I say and reach to my cell phone, but my eyes get big when I see who called.


A message appears on the little display, and I quickly read it.


”Meet me in 30 minutes, at Red Spices Hotel. You should better be there”.


My heart starts pounding fast in my chest. What am I expected to do? Should I go? What is he going to do to me? My pussy gets even more wet, against my will. I am scared, nervous, and yet excited about his message. Does he want me? Or is he just going to laugh at me and fire me?


” And make sure you wear a short, knee-length red leather dress, and no panties.”


This last message made my thighs gather again tightly, I can feel again all the pressure on my clit, and my unsatisfied pussy really begs for attention. With this, I make my mind and decide to go, maybe he would bring me release, and maybe I can still save my job. And, of course, I may have that divine sexy body of his I have wished for such a long time.
loading...

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu